Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Only Way is Up

Weigh in day today and I know that all those out there await my weigh in, well I know Cara does at least :).

This week was OK considering I didn't make it to work. Great second week back hey? We had Kyla's first birthday party on Saturday which was a great day, but a few of us got taken out by a vicious stomach bug. I then spent the rest of the week at home with an under the weather wookie.

My exercise this week consisted of two laps around the street on my pushbike. Man, I REALLY need to work on this exercise thing!!

Anywho, onto the scales this morning.....112.4kg. That's 900g loss since last week and a total loss of 3.6kg in my first four weeks. Not a bad effort I'd say.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger