Saturday, August 8, 2009

Step By Step (ooh baby)

So today is weigh in day and therefore the end of week one.....or the start of week two depending on how were going to look at things.

I'm a bit apprehensive about weighing in today. I've been knocked out with the flu and have found that this week hasn't at all turned out the way I had planned. I had planned on the new eating program taking place, and I was going to try and get at least 30 minutes exercises in.

Then tragedy struck. Shit that sounds bad. Tragedy is probably the wrong word. Lets go with disaster instead.

Then disaster struck....yep, much better. I got the flu. The freaking FLU! So Due to the fact I could hardly breathe, never mind exercise, that went straight out the window. That said however, I did get in a 40 minute walk on Wednesday and a 37 minute walk yesterday. I had to walk yesterday......Needed to burn off a few little triangles of Dark Chocolate Tobelerone, very naughty I know!

So back to this morning, with some trepidation I hop on the scales, not expecting too much, I look down and the numbers staring back at me read.....115.2. I'm happy with that. That's 0.8kg's off my body, or we could say (which I personally think sounds more impressive) 800g. may not be a massive amount but it fits well into my goal of 0.5kg - 1kg a week.

This week the menu plan is in place, and the exercise will be going on, so for next week, well, watch this space.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger