Saturday, August 15, 2009

Movin On Up

Weigh in day is upon us......Week 2 down.

Again it was with some trepidation I jumped on the scales this morning. I've been in a bit of a funk this week and had not exercised anywhere near as much as I had planned. Throw Book Club and a very bad decision to eat some cake in the mix and I was sure I was going to shamefully have to report I was, in fact, getting fatter.

I stand on the scales, the digital numbers flashing at me, like some bizarre taunt. I take a deep breath, wait till the scales let me know they're finished and I look down........114.5!! WOOHOO!! this is good.

So for all those keeping count it was a loss of 700g. Makes my total loss to date 1.5 kg's which means I am well and truly on target.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger