Saturday, September 5, 2009

No Excuses

Well weigh in day is upon us once again.....

I would really love to tell you that I lost 2kg's this week but in actual fact the BIG BAD has occured. yep, you've guessed it, I've.....(cue dramatic music)...GAINED!

Yep, I've gained weight this week. Not much weight, but a gain is still the opposite of what I'm trying to achieve here.

As the title of this weeks blog says, I'm not going to make excuses for this. I know what went wrong. Too much beer at Ruth's hens last Saturday, which I then did no excersise to burn off, and then too much chinese last night for Rach's birthday, not to mention the chocolate....and the coca cola.

So, what to do from here?? back to my trusty eating plan and my goal for this week is to do 30 minutes excersise at least THREE days. I know 5 is ideal, but three is a great start.

Anywho, for those keeping tally this week was a 0.4kg gain which takes my total loss down to 3.2kg. So not an ideal situation. I've let myself down and I'm a bit bummed about it. Oh well, Onwards and upwards right??

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger