Saturday, October 10, 2009

No Suprises

It's been two weeks since my last blog and I have been dreading it as I have'nt been, shall we say ideal, for those last two weeks. I was nearly expecting to be back at my start weight today.

I had uni at Wagga and ate three meals a day of thier stunning (and not always slimming) on campus cafeteria food. Yummo I hear you say!! After four days of those culinary delights I was back home and I will admit the wheels had fallen off the wagon a bit.

To my surprise though when I jumped on the scales today, I was 112.8kg.....a 0.7g gain overall. Not stoked about it but it was much better than I expected.

Soooo, 30kg's seems a bit unatainable now....let's go for 25 shall we.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger